Chicken Penne with Asparagus.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken penne with asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Penne with Asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Penne with Asparagus is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken penne with asparagus using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Penne with Asparagus:
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz pkg of penne.
- Make ready 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1 bunch of asparagus spears (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- Prepare 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers (chopped).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 of salt, pepper, parsley and garlic powder to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Chicken Penne with Asparagus:
- cook pasta according to pkg.
- warm 3 tbsp olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. stir in chicken, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. cook until browned..
- remove chicken to paper towel.
- to skillet add chicken broth, asparagus and season to taste.
- cover and steam for about 8 mins.
- add chicken, cream cheese and roasted red peppers to skillet and warm through.
- add cooked pasta, remaining olive oil and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- garnish with extra shredded parmesan and parsley.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken penne with asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!