Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably buy many items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe. You can cook best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot:
- Use 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- Get 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Get of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Steps to make Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
If you find this Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.