Frozen shami kebab. Today i am making frozen shami kebab and how to freeze and store ,and simply frying.you can make a burger patty and also lunch box and Ramadan and Sehar. Ramadan is on its way and you need to prepare beforehand for Iftar and Sehar time. You can make a burger patty with this recipe for kids lunch boxes or when.
Frozen Halal are the halal frozen food specialists with online ordering and UK wide home delivery! Freeze kabab in a single layer a tray. Or you can place a cling wrap or butter paper and place a second layer over it.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, frozen shami kebab. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen shami kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Frozen shami kebab is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Today i am making frozen shami kebab and how to freeze and store ,and simply frying.you can make a burger patty and also lunch box and Ramadan and Sehar. Ramadan is on its way and you need to prepare beforehand for Iftar and Sehar time. You can make a burger patty with this recipe for kids lunch boxes or when.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have frozen shami kebab using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen shami kebab:
- Make ready 4 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 kg of minced beef.
- Prepare 250 gram of chanay ki daal.
- Make ready of I medium onion.
- Prepare 10 of se 15 Red button chilli.
- Make ready 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of Black cardamom.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt or you're taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Make ready 8 of se 10 Black peppercorn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seed.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare of 2 No.
- Get 1/2 cup of Hara dhaniya.
- Get 1/2 cup of Podena.
- Make ready 3 of se 4 green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Small onion.
- Make ready 2 inch of Ginger.
- Make ready 2 of egg.
Shami Kebab is a small patty composed of minced or ground meat, blended with herbs and spices with an egg coating to hold the kebabs together and retain the shape. For orders Please contact through olx chat or whatsapp. Our company provides you the quality frozen food products with the surance of freshness. Shami kabab recipe with video – Chicken shami kabab are a kind of meat kebabs that are popular in India and neighboring countries.
Instructions to make Frozen shami kebab:
- Daal ko dho lain phir pressure cooker main dal dain.
- Phir minced beef or sub masala bhi add kar dain.
- Phir jub boil a jaein tu is ko band kar dain 10 minute tak.
- Agar pressure cooker nahi use karna tu low flame main 45 minute eakh dain.
- Jub 10 minute ho jaein tu dakhay ke daal soft ho gai hai or water bhi dry jo giya hai tu flame off kar dain.
- Phir is ko thanda kar ley tu is mein egg dal kar grand kar lay.
- Phir green chilli onion ginger ko bareek kaat lain dhaniya or podena bhi bareek kat lain.
- Phir grand material main mix karey or gool tikya bana lain ya kisi bhi mold se bana lain.
- Phir in tikiyo ko butter pepper laga kar freeze kar lain jub use karna ho tu araam se nikal kar use karrin.
These are made with ground meat or chunks of meat cooked with. Shami kebab are tender patties made of beef and chana dal (yellow split peas). This easy recipe includes Instant Pot and Stovetop instructions. You can make the shami kabab and freeze it during the weekend and have a quick dish ready during weekday by just removing from freezer and frying it. A delicious Special recipe Shami Kabab and Kofta Kabab And many More like Chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food frozen shami kebab recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply