Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn summer salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn summer salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn summer salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn summer salad recipe. To cook corn summer salad you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn summer salad:
- Provide 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Take 5 of fresh corn.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic liquid from crushed garlic, or garlic infused olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of fresh basil to taste.
- Prepare 1 of juice of half a small lime.
Steps to make Corn summer salad:
- On stove top, bring water to boil. Add corn on the cob halves (10). Boil for approximately 10 minutes untill ready..
- Meanwhile, finely dice the red onion, pepper and celery. Transfer to large salad bowl..
- Carefully cut corn kernels off the cob when cooled off. Add to peppers, onion and salary and mix..
- Finely slice fresh basil leaves and add to bowl. Pour over the garlic liquid and olive oil and squeeze the lime juice in. Season with salt and pepper. Toss and serve. (Delicious served with chicken or fish and a green salad.).
This Summer Corn Salad uses the best of the summer harvest and is packed full of flavor, with a wonderful crunch from the fresh vegetables! Share: Rate this Recipe Corn Salad makes the perfect summer dish for picnics, potlucks, or BBQs. So easy to make with no cooking involved! If you need more summer salad ideas we have plenty to choose from! A recipe for Summer Corn, Halloumi and Browned Butter Salad.
If you find this Corn summer salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.