Funyun Chicken Strips.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, funyun chicken strips. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Funyun Chicken Strips is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Funyun Chicken Strips is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook funyun chicken strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Funyun Chicken Strips:
- Get 1 1/2 pounds of raw boneless, skinless chicken tenders.
- Make ready 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 big bag of Funyuns, mashed into dust.
- Prepare to taste of (Seasoning) Salt, pepper, garlic powder, any other favorite herbs & seasonings.
- Make ready to taste of Hot sauce.
- Make ready of Favorite dipping sauces.
Steps to make Funyun Chicken Strips:
- In 3 medium shallow dishes: Dish #1 – flour with salt, pepper, other desired herbs & spices to taste (teaspoon or 2 of each). Dish #2 – egg, milk, salt, pepper & hot sauce to taste. Dish #3- funyuns mashed or processed into small crumbs/powder.
- Trim excess fat off chicken strips. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, or spray liberally with cooking spray. Line up, in order, on counter: chicken, flour, egg/milk wash, funyun dust, baking sheets..
- Coat each chicken tender lightly in flour, then soak for 15-30 seconds in egg wash, then push into funyuns coating thickly, then onto the pan..
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes on 1st side & 10-15 minutes on 2nd side, depending on thickness, until golden brown & crispy. Enjoy with whatever dipping sauce(s) you like..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food funyun chicken strips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!