Frozen Falsa Pulp.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, frozen falsa pulp. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen Falsa Pulp is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Frozen Falsa Pulp is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook frozen falsa pulp using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Falsa Pulp:
- Get 1/2 kg of Fresh Falsa.
- Make ready 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 tbls of black salt.
Steps to make Frozen Falsa Pulp:
- Wash Falsa properly and discard stemps if there..
- Take a blender and add washed Falsa with granulated sugar and black salt..
- Blend well to make smooth puree. Add lemon juice and blend once..
- Freeze this pulp in any jar, container, ice cubes tray or zip log bag..
- When need a refresher of Falsa drink, take some cubes of frozen Falsa pulp add water mix and sip..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food frozen falsa pulp recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!