Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha bread & butter pudding recipe. You can cook matcha bread & butter pudding using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding:
- Prepare of Caramelized White Chocolate:.
- Use of High Quality White Chocolate At Least 28% Cocoa Butter Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 125g.
- Provide of Bread Pudding:.
- Get 300 g of Whole Milk,.
- Take 300 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Provide 35 g of Yuzu Sake / Limoncello,.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh Yuzu / Lemon Zest,.
- Use 10 g of High Quality Matcha Powder Preferable Nature's Superfoods,.
- Get 8 of Egg Yolks,.
- Get 120 g of Demerara Sugar,.
- Get 1 Loaf of Stale Bread,.
- Use of Salted Butter, For Spreading.
- Use Pinch of Matcha Salt,.
Instructions to make Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding:
- Prepare caramelized white chocolate. Preheat oven to 120 degree celsius or 250 fahrenheit. Transfer white chocolate onto a baking tray. Wack into the oven and bake for 10 mins..
- Remove from the oven and give it a stir until smooth. Bake at 10 mins intervals. Repeat the process until the white chocolate has caramelized into a deep caramel color. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare bread pudding. In a sauce pot, add milk, cream, yuzu sake and zest. Stir to combine well. Turn the heat up to medium and bring it to a boil. Remove from heat and sieve in matcha powder..
- Mix until well combined. In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks and sugar. Pass the matcha mixture into the yolk mixture and incorporating, 1/3 portion at a time. *If the matcha mixture is added all at once, the yolks will scramble.*.
- Once everything is incorporated, set aside until ready to use. Remove the crust from the bread. Slice the bread diagonally. Spread butter on both sides. Place into a baking dish, overlapping one another..
- Once the 1st layer is filled, rotate 180 degrees and repeat the layering. Repeat the process until the baking dish is filled. *I only have 2 layers as my baking dish is large and shallow.* Ladle in the matcha custard. *If the baking dish is filled before the custard is used up, set aside for 10 mins and ladle in again. The amount of custard is just nice for 1 loaf of bread.*.
- Set aside for 30 mins to allow the bread to soak up the custard. Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit. Place the baking dish over a larger dish or a deep baking tray. Place into the oven. Fill the larger dish or tray with warm water until it reaches halfway on the baking dish..
- Bake for 30 to 40 mins or until the top is lightly toasted. Remove from the oven. Scoop onto serving plate and drizzle that caramelized white chocolate over the top. Sprinkle some matcha salt..
- To make matcha salt, add 1 TBSP of sea salt and 1 TSP of matcha powder In a spice grinder. Blitz until powdery.* Serve immediately while it is still warm..
If you find this Matcha Bread & Butter Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.