Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot and Brown Lentil Soup with Ground Egusi and Bherebhere Spice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot and Brown Lentil Soup with Ground Egusi and Bherebhere Spice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and Brown Lentil Soup with Ground Egusi and Bherebhere Spice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and brown lentil soup with ground egusi and bherebhere spice recipe. To cook carrot and brown lentil soup with ground egusi and bherebhere spice you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and Brown Lentil Soup with Ground Egusi and Bherebhere Spice:
- Provide 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Take 1/2 of Medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 Cup of Peeled, washed, finely diced carrots.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Dried Garlic Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Bherebhere Spice.
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Brown Lentils.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Stock Granules.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 50 g of Tomato Paste.
- Get 4 Cups of hot water.
- Take 2 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of ground egusi.
- You need 1 Cup of hot water.
Steps to make Carrot and Brown Lentil Soup with Ground Egusi and Bherebhere Spice:
- Sauté onion, carrots and garlic flakes on medium heat in the coconut oil for 15 minutes..
- Add the bherebhere spice and lentils. Sauté for 10 minutes. Then add the vegetable stock granules, cayenne pepper and tomato paste. Stir and sauté for 20 minutes on low heat..
- Add 4 cups of hot water and the salt, stir and put the lid on. Add the first 2 cups, then another cups after 10 minutes and the 4th cup after 10 minutes..
- Add the egusi and 1 Cup hot water..
- Cook for 20 minutes and serve with asparagus, blanched in water and fried in butter and seasoned with salt and pepper..
If you find this Carrot and Brown Lentil Soup with Ground Egusi and Bherebhere Spice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.