Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe. To make fennel and lentil soup – vegan you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and lentil soup – vegan:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Provide 1 of fennel bulb, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/3 cup of puy lentils.
- Provide 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of kale- optional.
- Use of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide of seasoning.
- You need 100 g of cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous – optional.
Steps to make Fennel and lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened..
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then..
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins..
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste..
- Enjoy 😋.
We really enjoy the fresh fennel in this soup but you can always make it without if you're Lentils- I typically go for brown lentils in this soup but have also used green and it was still delicious. This lentil soup is anything but bland. It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. Thin with a bit of water if necessary, as the lentils will continue to drink up the broth. Add lentils to pan with onions and fennel and simmer on low flame until all liquid is absorbed.
If you find this Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.