Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetabled, Jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetabled, Jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetabled, Jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetabled, jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken recipe. You can cook vegetabled, jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetabled, Jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken:
- Provide of For the vegetabled jollof spaghetti.
- Take of small spaghetti.
- You need of Green Bell peppers.
- Provide of Yellow Bell peppers.
- You need of Red Bell peppers.
- Provide of Spring onion.
- Take of Blended tomatoes and peppers.
- Use of salt.
- Get of I spoon of groundnut oil.
- Provide of Powdered Maggi.
- Take of sliced onion.
- Provide of For the crispy fried chicken.
- Provide of Chicken.
- Get of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Use of Water.
- Take of eggs.
- You need of Maggi powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Bay leaves powder.
- You need of curry powder.
- Get of thyme.
Steps to make Vegetabled, Jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken:
- Pour water into a pot and add your salt and oil. When the water is boiled, add your spaghetti in whole, don't break it. Make sure it falls into the water completely then cover it to boil. After some minutes and the spaghetti is now soft, pot it into a sieve. Then pour your blended tomatoes and peppers into a pot and fry it, putting salt, maggi and curry with thyme. Cover it for some time on low heat, so it wouldn't burn..
- Wash your bell peppers and slice in long strips, cut your spring onions too. Season it and mix it, cover it and place it aside..
- Wash your chicken well and season, just like the peppers but add bayleaves powder to it, mix and cover aside. Go back to your frying pepper and add the spaghetti inside and the vegetables mix and mix with a wooden spoon to avoid continuous cutting. Cover it to steam. Now your chicken is seasoned enough, put it in flour, make sure it goes round, dip it in water for one second and dip it back in flour, so it would stick to it. Then dip it in egg and in bread crumbs. Then fry on medium heat..
There isn't a more succulent baked chicken thigh. Fried chicken drumsticks are great for picnics and parties. These buttermilk fried chicken legs are amped up with Tabasco sauce and cayenne This basic fried chicken recipe soaks drumsticks in buttermilk, then dredges them in seasoned flour. They're pan-fried to perfection in batches, resulting. Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper, keeping the cooked chicken hot while you fry the rest.
If you find this Vegetabled, Jollof spaghetti and crispy fried chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.