Panko Baked Chicken Strips.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, panko baked chicken strips. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Panko Baked Chicken Strips is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Panko Baked Chicken Strips is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook panko baked chicken strips using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Panko Baked Chicken Strips:
- Make ready of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of Seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of your favorite hot sauce.
Steps to make Panko Baked Chicken Strips:
- Combine hot sauce, eggs in a bowel or Ziploc, add chicken mix thoroughly, let sit for 30 minutes..
- Combine bread crumbs with chicken and coat.
- But in 400°F oven, cook for 25 minutes. Cook until crunchy or internal temperature reaches 165°F. Use your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food panko baked chicken strips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!