Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Summertime Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summertime Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summertime Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summertime pasta salad recipe. To make summertime pasta salad you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Provide 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- Take of Salt for boiling water.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- Take 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Use 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Use 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
Steps to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Summertime Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply