Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook easy vegetable beef soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- Get 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- Use 1 of zucchini (optional).
- Provide 2 of medium russet potatoes.
Steps to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. Vegetable beef soup with a Filipino twist. I live in a small town in Connecticut. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker!
If you find this Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.