Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable pulao recipe. You can have vegetable pulao using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Pulao:
- Use 2 cup of soaked pulao basmati rice.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower florets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped orange carrots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- Prepare of Khada Garam Masalas.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2-4 of cloves.
- Take 2-4 of black peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of badi elaichi(black Cardamom).
- Use 2 of choti elaichi(green Cardamom).
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashews chopped in halves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Vegetable Pulao:
- Firstly, wash and soak 2 cups of pulav basmati rice and keep aside for 15-20 mins.
- Now keep the following veggies ready – Carrots, cauliflower, potatoes, onions and green peas. You can add more veggies like French beans if you like..
- Keep khada Masalas ready along with chopped cashews and cut onions into thin slices..
- Now in a patila add all the veggies and boil them till potatoes are soft and tender.
- Once the Vegetables are boiled strain the extra water and keep the Vegetables aside..
- Now in a pressure cooker heat 2 tbsp of ghee, now add cumin seeds let it crackle, then add all the khada masalas and cashews. Roast till cashews are slightly golden brown in colour..
- Now add sliced onions fry it for a min then add all the boiled veggies, add turmeric powder and Garam Masala powder. Mix well.
- Now to this mixture add soaked Pulav Basmati Rice and salt. Mix well.
- Now add water and mix well..
- Now close the lid of pressure cooker and take one whistle..
- Let the pressure cooker cool down and once the pressure is released gently mix your pulav with a fork. Serve hot with dal fry or cucumber raita..
- I hope you liked my pulav Recipe. Do try this recipe and share your experiences, comments, remarks and suggestions.
- Thank you.
Very mildly spiced, flavorful with So do try out this delicious vegetable pulao when you want something quick, delicious and different! Vegetable Pulao is a spicy, aromatic, fluffy rice made using whole spices, vegetables of our choice and rice. This is one of the most liked rice varieties and loved by everyone including children. Vegetable Pulao is a flavourful rice dish prepared using various vegetables and Indian spices. In our recipe, MAGGI Magic Cubes (vegetarian) have been added to the standard preparation of a.
If you find this Vegetable Pulao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.