Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Carbonara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Carbonara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta carbonara recipe. You can have pasta carbonara using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta Carbonara:
- Get 200 g of pasta of your choice (spaghetti/fettuccine/penne).
- Prepare 50 g of smoked beef/bacon ham (thickly sliced).
- Provide 1 of medium size onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms of your choice (shimeji/champignon).
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Use to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of beef stock (store-bought).
- Use 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- Provide of Fresh parsley (chopped).
Steps to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Boil the pasta as instructed in the package. Usually around 10 minutes. Save the pasta water..
- Melt butter in a skillet. Stir-fry the onions until fragrant, then add bacon ham/smoked beef slices. Follow with the mushrooms, salt-pepper and beef stock. Cook them for 2 minutes..
- Pour in half of the pasta water and bring to a boil. Lower down the heat to low. Add the milk and cheese. Adjust the sauce thickness to your liking with all purpose flour..
- Lastly, toss the pasta in the sauce. Mix them well..
- Turn off the heat, then transfer the pasta to a plate. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!.
If you find this Pasta Carbonara recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.