Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry marble cake recipe. To cook strawberry marble cake you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Marble Cake:
- Use 85 grams of salted butter (add 1/2 tsp salt if you use unsalted butter).
- Provide 190 grams of all purpose flour.
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 225 grams of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Use 120 ml of milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 200 grams of strawberry, hulled, cut into small pieces.
- Use 1 drop of red food coloring (optional).
Steps to make Strawberry Marble Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Butter a bundt cake pan..
- Whisk flour and baking powder together in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, beat butter and sugar until pale, light and fluffy with an electric mixer. Mix in egg, milk and vanilla until just combined. Add dry mixture gradually, mixing until just smooth. Set aside 1/3 of the batter..
- Add food coloring and strawberry to the 1/3 cake batter, stir until well combined..
- Pour the half of white batter into prepared cake pan. Spread the red batter over the white batter, then pour the remaining white batter. Using a knife swirl the batter to make marble effect. Make sure the knife goes to the bottom pan.
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 325°F and bake cake until golden brown and a tester comes out free of wet batter, about 50 – 60 minutes..
Strawberry Marble Cake Strawberry and vanilla combine to make this scrumptious Strawberry Marble Cake. The recipe's fun and easy to make. Perfect for afternoon tea, school lunches, or even a baby shower! They say all good things come to those who wait. this cake recipe has a few steps and the outcome is beautiful and delicious. The cake itself is moist, fluffy and rich with strawberry flavor marbled in.
If you find this Strawberry Marble Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.