Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats dosa recipe. You can cook oats dosa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Dosa:
- Get of oats.
- Get of urad dal (black gram lentil), soaked overnight.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of green chilies (opt).
- Take of " ginger.
- Prepare of idli podi (opt).
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- Provide of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Steps to make Oats Dosa:
- Grind the soaked dal, ginger and green chilies with required quantity of water into a smooth paste..
- Dry roast the oats for 2 minutes. keep aside..
- Add the oats, salt and idli podi to make a batter of pouring consistency. Keep it aside for 4-5 hours..
- Brush a non-stick pan with oil and wipe dry with a kitchen towel. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it round into a circle..
- Drizzle some oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till one side is cooked. Flip it over and cook the other side too till done..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar for a sumptuous and a healthy breakfast..
If you find this Oats Dosa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.