Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy potato & stuffing casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy potato & stuffing casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole:
- Make ready of + 3 tbsp butter, divided.
- Prepare of Cream of chicken soup.
- Get of sour cream.
- Get of onion powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of bread stuffing mix.
Steps to make Cheesy Potato & Stuffing Casserole:
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter. Mix together with soup, sour cream, onion powder, & salt. Set aside..
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Can peel potatoes first if you like. I like to leave the peel on..
- Combine potatoes & cheddar in slow cooker & mix well. Add soup mixture & mix well. Sprinkle stuffing over top..
- Melt remaining butter. Drizzle over the stuffing mix..
- Cover slow cooker. Cook on high for 5 hrs or low for 8 hrs or until hot & bubbly & potatoes are tender..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy potato & stuffing casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!