Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my rib eye steak roasted pepper & chips recipe. You can have my rib eye steak roasted pepper & chips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips:
- You need of Ribeye Steak.
- Provide of Garlic diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of lengths of Romaine lettuce.
- Use of Rocket lettuce.
- Get of long sweet pepper Roasted.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of medium potatoes to make deep fried chips.
Instructions to make My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chips heat up the oil and cook on medium for 5 minutes then turn them full on high until browned and crisp..
- Meanwhile the chips are cooking. Add the oil to the pan heat up add the diced garlic and cook for up to 1 minute when you smell the Garlic aroma add the steak on top fry for 2 minutes then turn over and fry the same then turn low.
- On the gas ring using tongs hold the pepper over the flame until it's black mostly all over. The when it's roasted scrape off the black with a knife and add to the serving plate with the lettuce.
- When the steak is done add on top of the lettuce then drain the chips and add them to the plate and enjoy..
If you find this My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.