Easy Chicken Alfredo. Remove from heat and set chicken aside. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy.
It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. This easy chicken alfredo is so simple to make and a great meal for those busy weeknights! I will admit, with this easy chicken alfredo we are cheating a little bit….
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy chicken alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Chicken Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Remove from heat and set chicken aside. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chicken alfredo using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Alfredo:
- Get of Rotini pasta or pasta of your choice.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Shallots.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Get of Fresh thyme.
- Take of Fresh rosemary.
- Make ready of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready of classico Alfrefo sauce.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready of Red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- Make ready of Cooked shredded chicken (i used leftover chicken i had previously roasted, rotisserie chicken would work great here too).
- Get of Broccoli floret (Blanched).
- Get of Freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein. The white meat is butterflied for quick cooking and seasoned for maximum flavor.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Alfredo:
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente..
- Strain and set aside. In same pot add olive oil, shallots,garlic and all herbs and spices. Saute until shallots are traslucent..
- Add both jars of alfredo sauce to pot along with the red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese. Heat through..
- Add shredded chicken and blanched broccoli florets. Stir and heat through..
- Add cooked pasta to pot and stir..
- Serve pasta with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top and garlic bread. Enjoy!.
The heavy cream reduces until a. Easy Chicken Alfredo is a simple dinner recipe for any occasion. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is so easy and perfect for a fancy date night or busy weeknight meal. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy and the perfect antidote to hunger pangs. You're just two steps away from cheesy pasta perfection.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!