Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fc bbq chicken chopped salad recipe. To make fc bbq chicken chopped salad you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Take 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- Use 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- Provide 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Take 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- You need 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Provide of fresh lime.
Instructions to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
If you find this FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.