Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with exchanging the lights. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. To make grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Take of Greens salad as your choice.
- Get of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Use 2 of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Take of Bell Peppers.
- Provide of BBQ sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Use of Chili flake (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Provide of Water.
- You need of Oil.
- Use of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.