Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Turkey Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy turkey soup recipe. You can cook spicy turkey soup using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Turkey Soup:
- Prepare 2 of turkey quarters (leg and thigh).
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion; large dice.
- Take 2 stalks of celery; rough chop.
- Use 1/2 lb of baby carrots.
- You need 1 bundle of cilantro stems.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red jalapeño; roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 t + 1/2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- Take 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- Take 2 T of ground coriander.
- You need 2 t of dried lemon peel seasoning.
- Provide 8 of roma tomatoes; halved and seeded.
- Get as needed of olive oil / vegetable oil.
- You need 6 of roasted red jalapeños; large dice.
- You need 2 C of rice.
- You need as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need 12 oz of goat cheese.
- You need 3 of avocados.
- You need 6 T of honey.
Instructions to make Spicy Turkey Soup:
- Rinse turkey under cold water..
- Cover turkey, onion, celery, carrots, cilantro stems, bay leaf, and 1 roughly chopped red jalapeño (not roasted) in a large stock pot. Cover with cold water. Simmer for two hours..
- Remove turkey from pot and place in a large mixing bowl. Shred..
- Drain stock. Reserve liquid..
- Add 2 T butter to a large stock pot. Add onions, 1 t of thyme, dried spices, and a pinch of salt. Caramelize very slowly. When fat begins to dissipate, add a ladle or two of stock..
- When onions are nearly caramelized add bouillon cube. Stir to dissolve..
- Cover tomatoes with enough oil to coat. Add salt, pepper, and thyme. Roast at 425°F until tomatoes are charred. Remove skins and chop roughly. Set aside..
- Cut a tiny bit of the top of the garlic head to reveal cloves, keeping root end intact. Cover with olive oil. Add a tiny pinch of salt. Roast at 425°F until cloves are caramelized, approximately 15 minutes. Set aside..
- Add stock, rice, and turkey to stockpot. Cover and summer for 15-20 minutes, until rice is cooked. Add roasted jalapeños and squeeze garlic head to remove roasted cloves into soup..
- In each serving bowl, place 1 roasted tomato, 2 oz honey goat cheese, 1/2 diced avocado, and 1 T honey. Ladle soup over veggies. Garnish with a few gost cheese crumbles..
- Variations; Coconut milk, basil, parsely, poblano, habanero, celery seed or root, turnips, butternut squash, sweet potato, spinach, tamarind, shallots, roasted garlic or bell peppers, vinegar, corn, sofrito, salsa, zucchini, corona, modelo, scallions, cumin, cream cheese, creme fraiche, sour cream, crema, heavy cream, chihuahua, queso fresco, cotija, lime, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cayenne, potato, arugula, peppadew,.
If you find this Spicy Turkey Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.