Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy chicken casserole in crockpot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken casserole in crockpot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot:
- Make ready of Chicken pieces, skinned.
- Get of Chicken and mushroom soup.
- Take of Chicken soup powder.
- Get of Fresh rosemary, just wash and throw into pot whole.
- Make ready of Potatoes cut into quarters ( skin on or off, your choice).
- Get of Carrots peeled and chopped into chunks.
- Take of Fresh baby corn.
- Make ready of Fresh mushrooms.
- Take of Red pepper chopped.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh asparagus.
- Make ready of Onion, peeled and chopped.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Casserole in Crockpot:
- Place all except asparagus into crockpot pot. Toss to mix and cook on low for 4 hours. Add asparagus, cook for further 1/2 hour. Serve with rice (I always add a bit of coconut milk to my water when cooking rice. A trick I picked up while living in Malaysia for a few months).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy chicken casserole in crockpot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!