Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade crispy chicken strips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade crispy chicken strips using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips:
- Take 1 of chicken breast, bones and skins removed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn Flakes, crushed (I use poppins).
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1 of pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of pinch of black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of italian dressing, optional.
- Get 1 of pinch of onion powder.
- Get 1 of pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of Vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Homemade Crispy Chicken Strips:
- Cut the chicken breast into strips lengthwise..
- Beat the egg with a fork..
- Season crushed cornflakes with salt, pepper, paprika and the other spices if desired..
- Dip each strip in the egg mixture and then dip it in the cornflakes mixture till it's well coated. Try pressing the strip in cornflakes to coat..
- Repeat the process with the other strips..
- Heat oil. When oil is completely heated, lower heat down to medium heat so that the strip gets fried inside out..
- Fry the chicken strips in oil on both sides..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food homemade crispy chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!