Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. To cook vegetable soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 4 quarts of Water -.
- Get 2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes -.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney Beans -.
- Prepare 2-3 of Potatoes (Diced) -.
- Take 2 cups of Corn -.
- Take 2 cans of Green Beans -.
- Get 4 of Carrots (Chopped) -.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic (Minced) -.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Salt -.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Pepper -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Thyme -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Paprika -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder -.
- You need 1 tbsp of Herbs de Provence -.
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 4 quarts of water turning it on to medium heat, then chop your carrots into coins and dice the potatoes. When done add to the pot of water on the stove top..
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans, then add them to the pot. Open 2 cans of stewed tomatoes and add to the pot. Open and drain 2 cans of green beans adding to the pot as well. After that add in 2 cups of corn..
- Now add 2 tbsp of minced garlic, 3 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of pepper, 2 tbsp of paprika, 1 tbsp of thyme, 1 tbsp of herbs de Provence and 1 tbsp of garlic powder..
- Now cover the pot and allow it to cook at medium for about an hour stirring occasionally. After an hour reduce to low and let it go for another hour. Then it is ready to serve!.
Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite.
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.