Espresso Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Eat while hot so the chocolate is all gooey! Alright folks, this one might be the best recipe I've posted to date. A protein packed pancake with two of my favourite things, chocolate and espresso!!
Serve with a scoop of whipped cream or ice cream for a winning family treat. Mini chocolate chips make these pancakes extra special. To up the ante, try one of the easy variations for chocolate chip pecan pancakes or Top these chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup, cane syrup, or a dessert sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, espresso chocolate chip pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eat while hot so the chocolate is all gooey! Alright folks, this one might be the best recipe I've posted to date. A protein packed pancake with two of my favourite things, chocolate and espresso!!
Espresso Chocolate Chip Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Espresso Chocolate Chip Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have espresso chocolate chip pancakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Make ready of butter.
- Make ready of +2tbsp flour.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Prepare of mini chocolate chips.
- Make ready of instant espresso powder.
- Make ready of espresso glaze.
- Make ready of powdered sugar.
- Take of buttermilk.
- Prepare of instant espresso powder.
The pancakes are the perfect breakfast for a birthday morning. I've called these chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes for a very plain reason: That's exactly what they taste like. Only they contain no butter and no added sugar besides chocolate chips, and they can be made both gluten-free and vegan. They also contain almond butter for a healthy punch of protein.
Instructions to make Espresso Chocolate Chip Pancakes:
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of butter. Let melt..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, espresso powder and salt. In a small cup, whisk together the buttermilk and egg. Pour this liquid into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, do not over-mix. Lumps are fine..
- Check the griddle for heat: you should be able to hold your hand a few inches from the surface for 5 seconds. Ladle heaping ¼ cups of pancake batter on the griddle. Immediately sprinkle with mini chocolate chips..
- Let pancakes cook on one side until bubbles form around the edges, and the underside is brown when you peek at it. Flip the pancakes, and cook another few minutes until done..
- While the pancakes cook, make the glaze: whisk together the powdered sugar and buttermilk until a runny sweet sauce perfect for drizzling over pancakes forms. Just before serving, stir in the espresso powder. I wait to stir in the powder before serving so that the espresso granules stay crispy. I love the bite. But, if you would prefer a smoother sauce, stir the espresso powder in with the sugar..
- To serve, divide the pancakes between two plates and drizzle with espresso glaze. Dig in..
Mini chocolate chips turn your breakfast pancakes into a special treat. Have dessert for breakfast with these espresso-spiked Nutella chocolate chip pancakes. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips evenly over the uncooked surface of the pancake. When bubbles form in the batter and leave a brief hole when they pop, flip the pancake and let brown on the other side for about. The BEST Chocolate Chip Pancakes you'll ever try!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food espresso chocolate chip pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!