Herb Chicken Stew.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, herb chicken stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Herb Chicken Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Herb Chicken Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook herb chicken stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Herb Chicken Stew:
- Get of chicken thigh fillet or chicken breasts.
- Take of freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- Get of baby potatoes.
- Get of Beef stock cubes Knorr 2.
- Take of onion (White).
- Prepare of Rosemary,fresh.
- Get of Bay Leaf 3 leaf.
- Make ready of Spices,Nutmeg,ground.
- Prepare of Ground Turmeric.
- Prepare of Cumin Seed.
- Make ready of Ground Cumin.
- Take of Spices,Fennel Seed 2 tsp.,whole.
- Get of Table Salt.
- Prepare of Maybe some ground Black pepper.
Instructions to make Herb Chicken Stew:
- I put cold water in the Electric Slow Cooker,added the frozen chicken thigh fillets,frozen mixed vegetables,the mild spices,herbs an dried herbs,as well as the 2 stock cubes into the Slow Cooker and allowed it too continually cook for 23 hours..
- Then I peeled the baby potatoes and onions,washed them of course and then added them too the Electric Slow Cooker – added them to the rest of the stew..
- After the last minimum 3 hours,I enjoyed eating some of my homemade stew..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food herb chicken stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!