Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash recipe. You can have rib eye steak with potato-carrot mash using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Provide of thick rib eye steaks.
- Provide of rosemary and butter for basting.
- Get of carrots.
- Provide of small potatoes.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Butter.
Instructions to make Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash:
- Peel and chop carrots and potatoes. Place in small pot with chicken broth and boil for at least 20 minutes..
- When soft enough, drain broth and retain 1/4 cup of broth. Mash until your desired smoothness is reached. Add a splash of milk, a tablespoon of butter or more if desired, salt and pepper to taste and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- For the steak, season generously with salt and pepper before cooking in a pan at maximum heat and enough olive oil. Make sure to put the steak in just when the oan starts to smoke..
- Cook each side for 2 minutes for medium. Longer if preferred. Baste with butter and rosemary on the same pan just before taking it out..
- Serve and enjoy. Can be served with other sides..
If you find this Rib Eye Steak with Potato-Carrot Mash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.