Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe. To cook thanksgiving turkey and rice soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make thanksgiving turkey and rice soup:
- Get 2 can of 32oz. chicken broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 of white onion (rough chop).
- You need 2 cup of instant rice.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of leftover shredded turkey (dark & white meat).
- Use 1 pinch of of crushed red pepper flakes (whatever amount you desire).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make thanksgiving turkey and rice soup:
- Bring 2cups of chicken broth to a boil then stir in paprika and rice. Cover and remove from heat. Rice will be tender in 5-10 minutes depending on what instant rice you are cooking with..
- In a medium-large pan melt butter over medium high heat and add onions, cook until translucent. Add salt and pepper if you so desire..
- Once onions are translucent, add the remainder of the chicken broth to the pan and stir in the turkey, crushed red pepper flake (desired amount), and salt & pepper to taste. Bring to a quick boil then turn off heat..
- Cooldown for 2-5 minutes then serve soup over the rice..
If you find this thanksgiving turkey and rice soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.