Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgogi style tri-tip recipe. You can have bulgogi style tri-tip using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip:
- You need 3-4 pound of tri-tip, cut into 2-inch wide strips.
- Provide of For the marinade:.
- You need 1 cup of lite or low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of water.
- Get 2-3 Tablespoons of minced garlic, to taste.
- Get 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of distilled white vinegar or 1/4 cup apple sauce as a tenderizer.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of neutral oil.
Instructions to make Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir or whisk until sugar is dissolved. Some soy sauces are saltier than others. If your marinade's too salty, try adding 1 teaspoonful of water at a time to dilute the saltiness to taste. Keep in mind as you're tasting, though, that the juices from the meat will also dilute the flavors..
- Let the meat marinate for at least 1 hour. 3 to 6 hours or so ideally. 90 minutes before you're going to grill it, take it out of the fridge to bring the meat up to room temp. Meat almost always cooks better at room temp. (I mean, unless it's a crazy hot or crazy cold day, of course…).
- Grill over a pre-heated medium grill for about 3 minutes per side for something medium rare-ish. (And on these really chunky strips, when I say side, I mean all four of them.).
- Let the meat rest for 7 to 10 minutes before slicing..
If you find this Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.