Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Picnic corn salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Picnic corn salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to picnic corn salad recipe. You can have picnic corn salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Picnic corn salad:
- Use 6 ears of corn.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions.
- Provide 2 of red bell peppers.
- Provide 1 pt of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of english cucumbers.
- Provide 2 of lemons.
Steps to make Picnic corn salad:
- Get a large pot of water boiling and shuck your corn..
- Blanch the whole corn cobs for about 4 minutes. Then, drain the corn and run some cold water over it to stop the cooking..
- Slice the cucumbers in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Dice the cucumber. Toss it in a big bowl..
- Core and dice the bell pepper and add it to the bowl..
- Chop up the green onions and add them to the bowl..
- Slice the corn kernels from each cob and add the corn to the bowl..
- Juice lemons and add to the bowl..
- Toss it all together and see how it tastes. You might want to add a little salt and pepper, but I like it how it is. Also, this is a great recipe to play around with. If you don't like one of the ingredients, leave it out. Or, add something new..
This light summer side dish takes advantage of summer's This recipe for straight-up pickles will become your staple for picnic sandwich accompaniment and. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Vegetarian Picnic Sandwich Chicory Corn Salad en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Once the corn is charred, I toss it with the remaining ingredients while it's still hot. The salad can be served straight away, but it's just as good at room temperature, making this an ideal picnic dish. Corn Salad is a wonderfully tasty salad crop for early spring and late fall.
If you find this Picnic corn salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.