Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's eggplant au gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's eggplant au gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's eggplant au gratin recipe. To make brad's eggplant au gratin you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's eggplant au gratin:
- You need 1 of lg eggplant.
- Take 8-12 slices of swiss cheese.
- Take of Garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Take 2 cups of half and half.
- Take 2 tbs of flour.
- Get of Bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Brad's eggplant au gratin:
- Slice eggplant very thin..
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Lay eggplant in pan in layers. Between each layer, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Also lay down 4 slices of cheese..
- Continue until all eggplant is used..
- Mix flour with cold half and half. Pour over the top of casserole. Shake a little to work out air bubbles between layers..
- Top lightly with bread crumbs..
- Bake at 375 around 20-25 minutes. Remove when top gets nice and browned..
- Let rest a couple minutes. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's eggplant au gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.