Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Turkey Jambalaya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Turkey Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Turkey Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and turkey jambalaya recipe. You can have chicken and turkey jambalaya using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Turkey Jambalaya:
- Use of Main Ingredients.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Use 1 of red pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 75 g of Hickory Smoked Turkey.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 400 g of can plum tomato.
- Prepare of Rice and Chicken Stock.
- Provide 250 g of long grain rice.
- You need 500 ml of water for the rice.
- Use 1 pack of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 350 ml of water for the stock.
Instructions to make Chicken and Turkey Jambalaya:
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Leave the rice in 500 ml of water to soak up for the time being..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan with a lid and cook 2 chopped chicken breasts for 5-8 mins or until it's golden..
- Remove and set aside. Tip in the 1 diced / sliced onion and cook for 3-4 min or until soft.
- Once the onion is soften, add one thinly sliced red pepper, two crushed garlic cloves, 75g sliced turkey and one tablespoon of Cajun seasoning, and cook for 5 minutes more..
- Mix the chicken stock cubed with the 350ml of boiling water.
- Stir the chicken back in with the 400g can of tomatoes..
- Drain the water out of the rice and add it to the mix.
- Then add the chicke stock once it's fully dissolved.
- Add the salt and pepper and stir.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken and Turkey Jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.