Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage Pie Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage Pie Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage pie cups recipe. You can cook cottage pie cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage Pie Cups:
- Take of salt.
- Get of distilled white vinegar.
- Take of ice water.
- Take of butter.
- Get of lard.
- Use of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Potatoes——————.
- Get of medium potatoes.
- Get of evaporated milk.
- Take of salt.
- You need of large egg yokes.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Beef mixture———————.
- Use of ground chuck.
- Take of large carrot grated.
- Get of medium onion grated.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Provide of tomato paste.
Steps to make Cottage Pie Cups:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Cottage Pie Cups recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.