Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Take 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Make ready 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Make ready of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Take 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Make ready of pepper.
- Prepare of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Take 84 g of chopped kale.
- Get of some avocado oil.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!