Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Momma's Macaroni Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Momma's Macaroni Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma's Macaroni Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's macaroni salad recipe. To make momma's macaroni salad you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Momma's Macaroni Salad:
- Use 1 lb of elbow macaroni noodles.
- Get 1/2 dozen of eggs.
- You need 1 large of bell pepper.
- You need 1 large of purple onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 lb of block sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 3 cup of whipped salad dressing.
- Use 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
Steps to make Momma's Macaroni Salad:
- cook pasta according to directions on box.
- drain pasta when it is cooked and rinse with cold water to cool pasta down.
- hard boil eggs.
- once eggs are boiled and cooled, peel eggs.
- chop eggs,pepper,onion, and cheese into 1/4" pieces and add to pasta.
- shred carrot and add to pasta.
- in a separate bowl combine salad dressing, sugar, condensed milk, and cider vinegar, mix well..
- add dressing to pasta and mix well..
- refrigerate fit a few hrs before serving..
If you find this Momma's Macaroni Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.