Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, buttermilk biscuits. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buttermilk Biscuits is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Buttermilk Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have buttermilk biscuits using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Take 3 Cups of Self Raising Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 Cup of chilled Buttermilk.
- Prepare 120 g of Unsalted Butter chilled and cut into small cubes.
Steps to make Buttermilk Biscuits:
- Turn on the oven to 220 degrees.
- Ensure that all the ingredients are very cold. Put flour in a bowl and add salt and sugar. Mix well using a spoon or fork..
- Add butter and cut it in with a fork but ensure that there are small chunks still left in the flour..
- Add buttermilk and mix gently with a wooden spoon until just combined. Do not overwork the dough. On a floured surface gather the dough together roughly and spread it out with your hands to a thickness of about 3/4 of an inch. Alternatively, roll it out gently with a rolling pin to the same thickness..
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut all the biscuits and place them on a greased baking sheet. Gather together the left over dough and cut it out gain without overworking it..
- Brush the top of the biscuits with leftover buttermilk or melted butter..
- Pop in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly golden..
- Serve hot with gravy or just on their own. Yum!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food buttermilk biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!