Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot mississippi pot roast recipe. To cook crock pot mississippi pot roast you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast:
- Get 1 (3 lb) of chuck roast.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Use 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of salted butter (1 stick).
- Use 8 of peperoncini peppers.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast:
- Heat large skillet on high. Once heated add oil.
- Dry both sides of roasts with a paper towel and then season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer roast to crock pot.
- Sprinkle packets of ranch and onion soup mix over the top of the roast.
- Top with stick of butter then place peppers on and around the roast.
- Cover and cook for 8 hours. Once done take two forks and shred the meat. Serve with or on mashed potatoes.
- I use slow cooker liners for an easy clean up. They are wonderful! After your done you just tie it up and throw it away..
If you find this Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.