Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip. Add mango pieces, jalapeno, and half of the vinegar. Pulse until finely chopped, but not pureed. Take wet, batter coated chicken fingers and roll in the coconut mixture, pressing lightly to ensure the coating sticks.
Chicken fingers is a sort of nutty and slightly sweet savoury and the texture is light. Mango custard with Gulab jamun is a scrumptious dessert which is very easy to make like other custard. In this recipe I have used gulab jamun for that extra.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mango flavoured chicken fingers with mango dip. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Add mango pieces, jalapeno, and half of the vinegar. Pulse until finely chopped, but not pureed. Take wet, batter coated chicken fingers and roll in the coconut mixture, pressing lightly to ensure the coating sticks.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango flavoured chicken fingers with mango dip using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip:
- Prepare 1 cup of boneless chicken pieces.
- Make ready 2 of bread slices.
- Take 1/4 cup of mango (kairi).
- Make ready 1 of medium size ripe mango.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of bread crums.
- Make ready 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of maida.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of oil.
Oven Fried Coconut Chicken with Mango Dipping Sauce. Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce – juicy jumbo shrimp rolled in sweetened shredded coconut, fried to a delicious crisp crunchy coconut cashew chik'un fingers & mango dipping sauce. Coconut Shrimp with Mango Dipping SauceBrown Eyed Baker. Crunchy Coconut Cashew Chik'un Fingers & Mango Dipping Saucehot for food.
Steps to make Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip:
- In a blender add bread slices boneless chicken pieces green chilli chopped coriander leaves salt cumin powder chaat masala and mango kairi..
- Now blend to a smooth paste and remove from the blender and keep aside.
- Now add chopped ripe mango pieces and blend to a smooth paste. Remove this dip in a small bowl. Add salt and chilli flakes..
- In a small bowl add 1 tsp corn flour and 1 tsp maida and mix with water to form a slurry To this add salt and chilli flakes.
- Now heat oil in a pan and take a small potion of the dough and give finger like shape. Transfer it to the slurry and then coat it with bread crums..
- Now slightly drop in the oil and fry from both the sides on a low medium flame.
- Stir occasionally and deep fry until chicken fingers turns brown and crispy from outside. Remove from the pan and transfer to kitchen napkin to soak the extra oil..
- Serve hot mango flavoured chicken fingers with sweet and sour mango dip.
Peppered Chicken Bites with Mango Dipping Sauce #BackYourSnackSpaceships and Laser Beams. Mango chutney is EASY to make! Mango chutney is EASY to make! This tangy, tasty condiment is a perfect dip or accompaniment to chicken, pork, or lamb. The canned chutney should last at least a few years, but its flavor is best if eaten within a year.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mango flavoured chicken fingers with mango dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!