Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watermelon and Feta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon and Feta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon and feta salad recipe. To make watermelon and feta salad you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Watermelon and Feta salad:
- Get 1 of small whole seedless watermelon.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Juice of two limes.
- Use 1 c of pitted kalamata olives.
- Take 1/2 lb of feta cheese.
- Take 1/2 c of parsley and mint.
- Prepare to taste of red pepper flakes or chili oil.
- Provide of Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Watermelon and Feta salad:
- Finely slice red onion and marinate in the juice of two limes and set aside..
- Cut watermelon first in half..
- Then cut it into wedges.
- Then cut like this.
- And this….
- And finally like this to make equal sized bite size pieces.
- This is what the watermelon looks like all cut up.
- Then rinse the olives and cut them in half.
- Then cut up the feta like this.
- And then make small cubes…..
- Then mix it all together with the parsley, mint, a drizzle of olive oil and pepper, chili oil or red pepper flakes to taste. I like the combination of spice with the cool watermelon, the creamy and salty feta and the herbs. Delicious and healthy too!.
Place the lid on and shake vigorously to combine. Gently toss watermelon, onion, basil, cilantro, mint, lime juice, feta cheese, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar. Here's a healthy salad recipe to make at the height of summer when watermelon and cucumbers are at their juiciest and most flavorful.
If you find this Watermelon and Feta salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.