Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip. Add mango pieces, jalapeno, and half of the vinegar. Pulse until finely chopped, but not pureed. Take wet, batter coated chicken fingers and roll in the coconut mixture, pressing lightly to ensure the coating sticks.
Chicken fingers is a sort of nutty and slightly sweet savoury and the texture is light. Mango custard with Gulab jamun is a scrumptious dessert which is very easy to make like other custard. In this recipe I have used gulab jamun for that extra.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mango flavoured chicken fingers with mango dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add mango pieces, jalapeno, and half of the vinegar. Pulse until finely chopped, but not pureed. Take wet, batter coated chicken fingers and roll in the coconut mixture, pressing lightly to ensure the coating sticks.
Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango flavoured chicken fingers with mango dip using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip:
- Make ready 1 cup of boneless chicken pieces.
- Get 2 of bread slices.
- Take 1/4 cup of mango (kairi).
- Take 1 of medium size ripe mango.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of bread crums.
- Make ready 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maida.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Oven Fried Coconut Chicken with Mango Dipping Sauce. Coconut Shrimp with Spicy Mango Dipping Sauce – juicy jumbo shrimp rolled in sweetened shredded coconut, fried to a delicious crisp crunchy coconut cashew chik'un fingers & mango dipping sauce. Coconut Shrimp with Mango Dipping SauceBrown Eyed Baker. Crunchy Coconut Cashew Chik'un Fingers & Mango Dipping Saucehot for food.
Instructions to make Mango flavoured Chicken fingers with mango dip:
- In a blender add bread slices boneless chicken pieces green chilli chopped coriander leaves salt cumin powder chaat masala and mango kairi..
- Now blend to a smooth paste and remove from the blender and keep aside.
- Now add chopped ripe mango pieces and blend to a smooth paste. Remove this dip in a small bowl. Add salt and chilli flakes..
- In a small bowl add 1 tsp corn flour and 1 tsp maida and mix with water to form a slurry To this add salt and chilli flakes.
- Now heat oil in a pan and take a small potion of the dough and give finger like shape. Transfer it to the slurry and then coat it with bread crums..
- Now slightly drop in the oil and fry from both the sides on a low medium flame.
- Stir occasionally and deep fry until chicken fingers turns brown and crispy from outside. Remove from the pan and transfer to kitchen napkin to soak the extra oil..
- Serve hot mango flavoured chicken fingers with sweet and sour mango dip.
Peppered Chicken Bites with Mango Dipping Sauce #BackYourSnackSpaceships and Laser Beams. Mango chutney is EASY to make! Mango chutney is EASY to make! This tangy, tasty condiment is a perfect dip or accompaniment to chicken, pork, or lamb. The canned chutney should last at least a few years, but its flavor is best if eaten within a year.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mango flavoured chicken fingers with mango dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!