Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup recipe. You can have hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Use 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- Use 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Take 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced okra.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Take 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- Take 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- Take 1 quart of beef broth.
- Take 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Use 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of filé.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
This is a soup you will make many times. Super easy and one everyone loves. Hamburger Vegetable Soup is a family favorite! When my children were young and we lived on the farm, we killed our own beef every year. Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is family friendly, super simple and good anytime of the year.
If you find this Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.