Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup recipe. To cook hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Use 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced okra.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- Take 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- Provide 1 quart of beef broth.
- Provide 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Take 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of filé.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Use To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
This is a soup you will make many times. Super easy and one everyone loves. Hamburger Vegetable Soup is a family favorite! When my children were young and we lived on the farm, we killed our own beef every year. Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is family friendly, super simple and good anytime of the year.
If you find this Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.