Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cinnamon strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos:
- Make ready of Cinnamon taco shells see my other recipe.
- Get of strawberries Washed and diced.
- Get of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare of confectioner sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Get of Blueberries optional.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos:
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth. Transfer cream cheese mixture into a piping bag to easier fill the tacos. Dice strawberries into small pieces and mix them with 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon..
- Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries and blueberries notes- Iam adding Cut up banana to mine because I have some bananas..
- Check out this delicious recipe cookpad.com/us/recipes/13016991-cinnamon-dessert-taco-shells?invite_token=z6FjCrv2svwWZEqBgGCxhs2k.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon strawberry cheesecake dessert tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!