Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico` recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico` recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico` recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mojito lime grilled salmon & strawberry pineapple pico` recipe. To make mojito lime grilled salmon & strawberry pineapple pico` you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico`:
- Take 1 of Salmon.
- Get 1 of limes to garnish.
- Prepare of Mojito.
- Get 1 envelope of McCormick mojito lime seasoning.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried anchor powder.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Get of pico de gallo.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced strawberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced pineapple.
- Get 1 of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- Use 1/3 cup of diced cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 of diced jalapeno.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1 tsp of tajin fruit seasoning.
- Get 1/2 of lime squeezed.
Instructions to make Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico`:
- chop all ingredients for pico de gallo taste for seasoning set aside..
- make your mojito seasoning, adding all ingredients mix well. coat both sides of salmon well..I reserve a little for garnish if desired..
- heat stove top grill on med high heat spray generously with cooking spray.
- grill salmon about 4-5minutes per side..
- now plate as desired! enjoy…
This recipe adds a twist to the classic recipe: caramelized sugar-crusted key limes over a screaming-hot fire. Key limes are more aromatic and sour than traditional limes. Grilled Salmon with Honey and Lime that has the perfect balance of sweet and savory with just five ingredients you likely already have at home. This combination of honey, lime juice, and soy is one of my favorites and I use it with this Honey Garlic Chicken and Asparagus and Honey Lime Tilapia as well. Season salmon generously with salt and pepper.
If you find this Mojito Lime grilled Salmon & Strawberry Pineapple Pico` recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.