Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan mashed potatoes recipe. You can have garlic parmesan mashed potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes:
- Use of potatoes.
- Use of kosher salt.
- Provide of half and half or milk.
- You need of garlic, crushed.
- Provide of grated Parmesan.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel and dice potatoes to equal sizes..
- In large saucepan, add the salt and cover with water..
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork..
- Heat the half and half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Then remove from heat and set aside..
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic cream mixture and the Parmesan; stir to combine..
- Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve..
The best roasted garlic parmesan mashed potatoes, you will just not be able to stop eating them! But when making these particular garlic mashed potatoes, stick to the butter, the dish is already rather cheesy due to the use of Parmesan. Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan, add the salt, and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine.
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.