Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy au gratin hash browns recipe. You can cook cheesy au gratin hash browns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns:
- Use of package of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take of fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Use of onion finely chopped.
- You need of butter melted.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Ritz crackers coarsely crushed (topping).
- Prepare of butter melted (topping).
Instructions to make Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns:
- Microwave thawed hash browns in some olive oil for 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Grease bottom of 2 quart glass pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all non-topping ingredients in large bowl and add to greased pan.
- Mix topping ingredients and spread evenly over the hash brown mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until crackers turn golden brown.
- Note on increasing the recipe: I used an additional half bag of hash browns and added more cheese and sour cream. Cooked at 375 for 1 hour and 400 for 5 minutes to brown a little more. The increased recipe served 12 people..
If you find this Cheesy Au Gratin Hash Browns recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.