Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Garlic Red Potato's recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Garlic Red Potato's recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at beating back depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed garlic red potato's recipe. You can cook mashed garlic red potato's using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed Garlic Red Potato's:
- Use 6-8 of red potatoes.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic (smashed).
- You need 2 Tbs of Dried Chives.
- Get 1 stick of butter (softened).
- You need 1 Tbs of salt.
- Provide 1 Tbs of pepper.
- Provide of (extra salt/pepper to taste).
Instructions to make Mashed Garlic Red Potato's:
- Wash and peal red potatoes. I leave on bits of peel just to give some color to the dish (optional)..
- Boil Potato until tinder. Drain, cover, and set aside..
- Mash cloves of garlic and chop sticks of butter into slices so that the butter can melt easier. Add chives, salt, and pepper to the potato's, then add mashed Garlic. Add half of the stick of butter and then mash the potatoes. Continue to add rest of butter as you go until it reaches the consistency you prefer. I prefer chunky mashed potatoes and usually go for a more Potato salad style consistency..
- Serve topped with gravy, more butter, cheese, or whatever toppings you like! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mashed Garlic Red Potato's recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.