Chicken Fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Chicken fajitas in the air fryer doesn't get any easier than this.
A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. Chicken Fajitas – healthy and seriously delish! Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajitas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Chicken fajitas in the air fryer doesn't get any easier than this.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 of large garlic clove, minced.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2-1 tsp of ground chili (adjust to your desired spice preference).
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb (650 grams) of chicken thighs, skinless and boneless.
- Take 3 of large bell peppers (or capsicums), cut into strips (I use green, red and yellow).
- Prepare 1 of onion thinly sliced.
I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Slice chicken into strips.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, salt, chili and cilantro; mix together. Add the chicken and If time allows, let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat a large skillet or pan (12-inch | 30cm) on medium-high heat until smoking. Add a drizzle of olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden, charred and cooked right through. Cook for about 8 minutes. Flip them a couple of times while cooking so they get a nice even char..
- Transfer chicken to a warm plate, loosely tent with foil and let rest.
- Cut peppers and onions into strips.
- Add the peppers and onions to the skillet (drizzle with a little extra oil only if needed), and cook until the onion is soft and the peppers are slightly charred and cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add chicken strips and cook for about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with warmed tortillas, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
These Chicken Fajitas is one of our favorite meals because it is so versatile and it brings the flavor! These are literally the juiciest, most flavorful Chicken Fajitas you will ever eat. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze! Chicken Fajitas made with homemade fajita seasoning, chicken thighs, bell peppers and onions in a cast iron skillet. We love easy everyday Mexican Food.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!